Whiting Town Auditors
The Town Report shows:
- a detailed statement of the financial condition of the town and school district;
- a classified summary of receipts and expenditures;
- a list of all outstanding orders and payables more than 30 days past due;
- the deficit, if any;
- any such other information as the municipality may direct; and
- the report and budget of the supervisory union required by 16 V.S.A. § 261A(10).
24 V.S.A. § 1683.
Click on date to view PDF (for meetings that need to be warned)
April 22, 2017 – agenda
February 10, 2017 – agenda
Draft (d) and Approved (a) minutes from recent meetings can be found in PDF forms below.
April 22, 2017 – minutes
February 10, 2017 –
Town of Whiting
29 S. Main St.
Whiting, VT 05778